Guidelines for contacting support by E-Mail
Clearly specify with which component you have a problem.
Clearly specify which Delphi version you're using and preferably also on which OS.
In case of Easy EWS, specify with which version of Exchange you are targetting.
In case of Easy MAPI, specify with which version of Outlook you are using and to which mail server you are connected (Exchange, GMail, iCloud etc).
If you need to send a screenshot, do NOT use bitmap files. Use a compressed file format to avoid sending multi-megabyte emails that waste bandwidth and even make receiving such emails on mobile devices impossible
Send email from an email account that:
- allows to receive replies sent from our server
- allows to receive ZIP file attachments
- has a properly specified & working reply address
When sending sample projects for reproducing an issue, take following in account:
- Use ONLY JPG, JPEG, PNG and ZIP file attachments.
- Do NOT include EXE files in ZIP file attachments
- Do NOT include intermediate files such as .DCU, .TDS, .HPP, .OBJ, .DDP, .CFG files
- Do NOT include projects with other 3rd party components, only standard VCL components and RAPWare components
- Do NOT include project .DSK, .DOF, .TDS, .IDENTCACHE files.
- Check uses lists for not standard or RAPWare units and remove such unit references
- Include project file and ALL required form and source files
Please send your support questions to: email@example.com
Join the user community in the discussion forum and gain wider support. Ask questions, help others new to the various components and get new ideas and tips on using the components.
You can find the forum here.